Vontons (Chinese Mants) With Chechens
We would like you to try an interesting version of the Chinese vents or genomes, with a brush and cabbage recipe sent by the Ostya Gorgotz:
Vontons are Chinese versions of meths, traditionally prepared from meat or mushrooms with seafoods and young bamboo stalks. It's like a snack or a vegetable bull. I suggest we make an adapted vegetarian option. Wontons look very beautiful, and tastes interesting, doesn't look like pelmen or harbors. More traditional tasters can change their attitude.
- 1, 5-2 glasses (when the testo takes) flour
- 0, 5 glasses of water
- 1st bed of vegetable oil
- Soli chip ( taste )
- 200 g wet Chevy (approximately 100 g dry)
- 200 g cabbage white (or pecan )
- 4-5 g dry sea cabbage
- black peppers, taste specifics.
- a little vegetable for jewelry (midor, sweet pepper)
Recipe for Chinese Post Offices:
- We're asking for a pot, adding vegetable oil and water, mixing elast testo with softer than a pellet. We put it in the food film and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- The sea cabbage is weeping and we're pouring two beds. The white cabbage is a tire so it's easier to swim.
Sea and white cabbage
- We're smashing the cabbage and stunned cheeks in a combian or a blender. It's convenient to me to swim separately, one half white. Sea cabbage Caleb, and the other half with the Chechen.
Let's cut the cheek and cabbage.
- We're doing a good start for the vents, connecting all the components, embroidering and doing well. The furch must be wet, if necessary, to add some water or soy sauce instead of salt.
- We'll cut the testo, we'll cut out the mugs if we need to roll up a little bit, and those mugs. We're careful to put the caps on the surface of the flour so they don't get caught.
Cut the test.
- In the middle of each circle, we put on one, five tea spoons, lift the edges, and start collecting the edge of the carpet. We're pulling the edges up a little and forming an open bag.
- We'll put a little bit of corned vegetables on top, I have tomatoes and red peppers.
- We're gonna make a few 10 to 15 minutes with a lot of water.